top of page
TREE PRUNING & TRIMMING
Our certified arborists are trained to cultivate, manage and rehabilitate trees. They are able to diagnose tree concerns and offer knowledgeable advice on care and maintenance. They will create a plan with you on how best to manage your trees. Whether it is trimming, removal or plant healthcare, our team will accommodate your needs and your trees needs.
Tree trimming and pruning is an important aspect of tree maintenance. The timing of tree pruning can be critical to a tree's health. Certified Arborists have the knowledge and understanding of how each tree will respond to pruning along with the appropriate time in the season. There are also times when a tree needs to be trimmed for safety reasons. Our team is trained to recognize when trees pose a risk not only presently, but also how the growth of a limb may cause issues in the future.
There are many benefits to pruning and trimming a tree including:
- preventing damage from falling branches
- increased health by removing deadwood
- increased structural integrity by pruning developing trees
- aesthetics, improving the appearance of a tree
- weight reduction on limbs that could pose a safety risk
- removing limbs and branches that are encroaching on structures
- removing limbs that have been damaged to promote healthy growth
These are only some of the benefits of proper trimming and pruning. Preventative maintenance is one of the most important aspects of tree health care.
bottom of page